Thermo Fisher Scientific
46500 Kato Road, Fremont CA 94538
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific is the world leader in serving science. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Through our Thermo Scientific™ brand, we help customers accelerate innovation and enhance productivity.
With an expansive portfolio, Thermo Fisher Scientific supplies innovative solutions for the world’s clinical diagnostics industry. With applications that span the laboratory testing process – from immunoassay tests and quality controls for therapeutic and immunosuppressant drug testing, through liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry analysis and the latest in supporting software – we provide a broad range of products and services including instrumentation, applications and consumables for the diagnostics laboratory.
Immunoassay Tests for Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
Enhance your test menu with Biomarkers, Toxicology, TDMs, ISDs and Quality Control products
Thermo Scientific reagents for immunosuppressant drug testing. Complete solutions for patient monitoring.
Product Specification: QMS Tacrolimus Immunoassay
Broad menu of antibiotics, antiepileptics, antiarrythmics, and more - designed for precise, reliable performance
Cascadion SM Clinical Analyzer for Speciality Testing
How easy to use is the Cascadion SM Clinical Analyzer?
Ask us about the menu of Cascadion SM assays
What is the Cascadion SM Clinical Analyzer?
Advanced Clinical Research Solutions
- Confident quantification of immunosuppressants in human whole blood by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry for clinical research
- Cortisol and cortisone in human urine by LC-MS: Quantification by high-resolution Orbitrap mass spectrometry for clinical research
- Quantitation of drugs of abuse and their metabolites in urine using PaperSpray tandem mass spectrometry for clinical research and forensic toxicology
- Screening and semi-quantification of fentanyls in human urine using high-resolution Orbitrap mass spectrometry for clinical research or forensic toxicology
- Quantification of 78 Drugs of Abuse in Human Blood by Liquid Chromatography – HRAM Orbitrap Mass Spectrometry for Clinical Research
- Tomorrow’s Quantitation with LC-MS/MS: Fast Screening and Quantitation of Drugs of Abuse in Urine