Abstract submission is now open. Click here to submit an abstract.
• Accepted abstracts will be published in the journal Therapeutic Drug Monitoring.
• Abstracts will be accepted for poster or oral presentation.
• Abstracts must be submitted electronically using the Online Submission Form.
The deadline for submission is March 31, 2020. Abstracts may be submitted on topics related to therapeutic drug monitoring and clinical toxicology. To be considered, each abstract must follow the required format outlined below. Additionally, each abstract must include sufficient data so that the reader can understand the experimental design, methods, results, and any conclusions that should be drawn from the study.
Trends in TDM and CT
Analytical tools in TDM and CT
Alternative Matrices in TDM and CT
Toxicology and Environmental Health
Informatics Applications in TDM/Tox
TDM and CT in special patient populations (e.g. CF, obese, etc.)
TDM in clinical trials
Proteomics and Metabolomics
Pharmacogenetics and toxicogenetics
Standards of practice in TDM and CT
Biomarkers as a tool for drug management
Biomarkers of toxicity
PK/PD models in clinical settings
New sampling strategies for TDM and CT
Quality management in TDM and CT
Poisoning, overdose, and toxicity case reports
Testing for performing enhancing substances
Decision support tools for TDM and CT
How to prepare your abstract:
- Abstracts should be one page, typed, single space, with one-inch margins. Microsoft Word is preferred. Pdf format cannot be submitted.
- The font size should be Times New Roman 10 pt.
- Structured Abstract: This should be formatted in the following order – title, author surname followed by initials of first name, affiliations, scientific text only.
- The title should appear in bold type.
- Immediately following the title, with no line breaks, author(s) with the underlined name of the presenting author.
- After the authors’ names list all institutional affiliations.
- Beginning with a new line, type the structured text of the abstract. Subheaders: Background/Methods/Results/Conclusions/Key Words (up to 6 max.)
- The main text of the abstract should be 350 words or less not including the title, author names or affiliations.